Imagine Foundation d/b/a Soulster (“Soulster“, “We“, or “Us“) offers its website, currently located at www.soulster.org (the “Site“), pursuant to this policy. By using the Site, you signify your agreement to this policy. If you do not agree to any terms herein, do not use the Site. Any content you submit, post, or display on or via the Site (the “Content”) may be able to be viewed by other users of the Site and through third-party services and websites and will be subject to this policy. If applicable, you may be required to set up an account to access portions of Site. You are responsible for your use of the Site, for any Content from you, and for any consequences thereof. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms of this policy.
1. We may collect information from you: You agree that We may collect and store information about you when you open an account, upload content, participate on the Site, communicate with customer service, or send Us an email. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, and email address. If anything is purchased by you on the Site or if you make a donation on the Site, We may also collect and store all information related to the purchase or donation. Our server logs may automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps Us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends. Like most websites, We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience. We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables Us to customize our services. We will retain and use your information as long as We desire or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this agreement. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should We ever do so, We will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
2. We may use and disclose information in certain situations: You agree that We may use the information you provide (including that We may share such information with third parties) to: create, customize, maintain, or optimize content on our Site; facilitate use of our Site, including any purchases or donations relating thereto; manage your account and your preferences; analyze use of and improve our Site, products and services related thereto; identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Site; enforce an agreement; protect the rights and safety of Us, our shareholders, members, officers, employees and customers; at our option, to notify you of any changes to this policy or our other terms and conditions of this Site (you are bound by the terms of any changes We post to our Site whether or not We notify you by email) and as otherwise required by law. We disclose your information to third parties only as reasonably required for the above purposes or to investigate allegations of fraud, harassment, threats, or abuse, to protect against misuse of the Site or to otherwise protect our rights and safety, and those of our shareholders, members, employees and users/customers (such as to legal representatives and law enforcement) as you expressly permit and as required by law (such as the result of a court subpoena). We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party, or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition. However, in such event, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to subject the acquirer to the provisions of our commitments to you. We may also share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with others.
3. Your Options: You have the choice to: not provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to use the Site or obtain certain services, or use certain features of our Site; stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from Us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy (although We may continue to respond to any emails from you or to use your email for non-promotional communications); delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Site or Services may not function properly; and/or review and update your personal information by contacting Us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our Site, by logging into that account.
4. Security: It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities..
5. Third-party Sites: Third-party sites may be used by Soulster to enhance the Site experience. Third-party sites have their own privacy policies, which you should review prior to using such sites.
7. Effective Date: The effective date of this policy is December 6, 2019.